Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy or Sad ???

Open Day for Shreya and butterflies in my stomach...
Wondering wat the teacher is gonna grumble about..My ears cud already hear a few dialogues from the teacher...Rehearsing my reactions...I stepped in to the room...
She was already meetg a parent..there were a few others waiting already..gave a sly smile and sat down.
She gave me the report card..sorry the book and asked me to have a look while she finished off with others...There were a few assessment sheets...flipped thru one by one...my heart beatg faster...But then,every sheet gave me the assurance and told me not to worry !!!
Now u cud see a lotta confidence on my face and a brave smile on my lips...as if I have achieved smethg..
Then I slowly opened the Assessment book...all the "A" s had gone a step further in to "A +" !!
Mathematics -all A+...Art n craft all A +...Personality n Development were still in B ...no improvement:-((
Here cmes my turn...Mam shreya is very good in Academics...No problem..Not to worry...But Mam...listening...I don have to tell u...I cud see the helplessness in her eyes;-)
Ha..thot Shreya turned a deaf ear at home..But din know tht the teacher was also sailing on the same boat !!!
Should I feel happy or sad ???

A+ Outstanding
A Excellent
B Good

2 comments:

  1. definitely happy :)
    listening will soon be ok with the years.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks Ramya...thts comforting..but Im findg it very difficult to handle her...Her naughtiness is increasg in bounds everyday..and Im losing my patience...
    Oh I don wanna start off that again...:-(

    ReplyDelete