Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Big Assignment in store !!

Inbetween our bday party preparations and planning for family gettogethers, its time for another event !!!
I was so thrilled when I got a call from AGM,Marrybrown to come and meet him.Though initially, the discussion was to just promote their Kids Carnival which they were planning for Independence Day.Somewhere, there was a spark and I blurted out!! Can we as funsquared organise the entire event???
There it all started...it was exchange of mails about rates and quotations...discussions about games...planning an agenda..and YES, we are doing the event !!!
And that means more work for the next one week!!And Im happy....pressure is something that I love and I wrk better:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment