Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Live traffic....

Its not the traffic on the road that Im talking about..Its the traffic on my blog...Im so happy with this Feedjit ...It makes me happy by saying that there are people who read my blog !!! :-))) And from all over the world...from different sites ...they reach here...
But is there any arrangement to make people comment???Don know why the equation isnt correct...when so many people read the posts,why cant they say somethg??? Good ...bad...better...
I always treasure the comments here...They encourage me...motivate me...sometimes allow me to introspect...Hope my readers give me an opportunity to experience all these !! :-)
Let me take an opportunity to thk all my followers who read and also comment..They know what I look fwd to;-))
Tks buddies for being there for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment