Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Raindrops and Roses !!! Our forthcoming event for Kids



Heyyy Im sooper excited with our forthcoming event...An event for kids always puts me on the high...
This time we are roping in my good friend Sandhya who has taken up storytelling- her passion as a profession.
Tks to Monisha for giving us the lovely place at Artrobe..
Started off with the promotion..Posters...handouts..online promotion..calls..mails...
We see good response this time.
We are also planning to bring in a Tattoo artist and a few friends have agreed to putup stalls !!!
Its gonna be Fun n Food...Rhymes and Games...The kids also learn to make craft...

Pretty excited...Jus hoping everythg goes well and the kids have a gala time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment