Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Imperfect Mom

The harshness of being called an Imperfect Mom is still lingering in my mind..Though I introspect time n again..I curse myself whenvr I m rude to Shreya, certain things continue the same way.I know I can be a better mom in so many ways...

Yes as somebody said, wat other job I have other than taking care of her....But it comes to me as a shock when I hear it from somebody else...
In this search, I found a beautiful article which I atleast gives me some solace...





I wish...I truly wish...someday my little angel will tell me Amma u r the best !!And that will help me get outta my guilty pangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment