Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dak Dhina Dhin...

Well, there are a lotta things that I want to pen down...and yes, this wat I keep telling myself every now and then...But then, I just don get the mood to sit down n blog...
But here is something I jus wanna quickly register here before it sweeps my memory...
Shreya may be a good dancer in future..but she might be a better choreographer is wat I feel...I want to get back to this page after many years and say, Dint I get it right that day??? :-))
I have many points to justify this...
1.She loves to make others dance,choreographing steps for them...and according to wat the person can actually do..and even Thatha Paatti arent spared ;-)) Yes, I did say Thatha..;-)))
2.The steps differ according to music...classical,kuthu,jus a ballet(!!)
3.And she can jus come up with a concept for the choreography as well...
4.Costumes change accordingly
5.Its spontaneous
6.If I criticise a particular step, she can comeup with another one instantaneously

Okie..these are jus my observations...
Ultimately, dance is something that she enjoys atleast as of now..hope she continues to withold her interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment