Its been my long cherished dream to have my own blogspot...pen my thots...scribble my ordeals...share my bliss...

And here Im...A new kid on the block !!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A straight line in an ECG- Continued

Since there has been a gap between my earlier post and this one..and its supposed to be a continuation,I sat down to list my Ups...
Well, how much ever I could ponder...it was only the achievements of Shreya which was enveloping my mind...isnt there anything else???
Now that is what I call a normal motherhood (Jus tried a Terence's signature comment on DID !!)
You crib on one hand,and you are proud of your little one on the other...And yes, I am normal too..:-)) ( Thats a solace)
The prizes have indeed been pouring during the last couple of months...I was controlling myself from posting it on any social networking site..;-) people scare me about eye casting n drishti...don know whether to believe it or not..But I just wanted to stay safe.

The additions are - She did win 1 st prize at our own Nature Dream contest for Action Rhymes.It was 1 st Prize in Story Telling and Rhymes at Tiny Tulips.Followed by 1 st in Rhymes,3 rd in Sloka and Consolation (for the first time)in coloring at Skyz is d Limit !!

Not to forget the Best Student Award for LKG at school.It was a proud moment...As I always say, the class is filled with sooper smart kids..and to surpass them is indeed an achievement..:-)
Then came the sports day,history repeated with a 3 rd place in running...The drill by the UKG kids was so very colorful with the tiny umbrellas.

The Science Project at Main school was nerve cracking !! Yes, she was one among the 5 selected for the project.We had to make a thermocal model depictg Chinese culture.Make her memorize a few lines explaining the project(Thank God,the teacher gave the lines),download a chinese song for 1 minute and teach her to dance..and the only one from her class...while other classes had either group or couple dances...


To add more spice, we Moms were preparing for our group dance performance at Parents/Grandparents Day !!! We won the 2 nd prize...but we shd have been 1 st is wat we all think and ofcourse a few well wishers and teachers felt the same...

End of the day,amidst all the high pressure and hectic schedule, I knew I was quietly enjoying everybit of it !! Coz I was doing what I like the most ..:-)

Vj's 1.5 day weekend presence nurtured our family bonding time...we celebrated the Valentines Day over the weekend with 3 back to back movies and a diamond ring..;-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment